• Huge Stocks
  • Open 7 Days A Week
PRICE
CRUNCH
NEW
PRODUCTS

T5 Propagation Grow Lights

SKU# G463

The impressive inroads that T5 grow lamp technology has made into the horticultural lighting industry looks set to continue with the launch of these exciting new units! Our T5 Propagation Grow Lights consume very little in terms of power but are still able to produce pretty incredible, evenly spread amounts of light, contributing towards high success rates for rooting clones and/or seedlings as well as for managing mother plants. Furthermore, you will also be pleased to know that the heat kicked out is kept to an absolute minimum – a key factor during the propagation stage. Available in three convenient sizes, your options start with the compact 2-tube model designed for small grow rooms and progress up to a massive 8-tube unit aimed at those lucky enough to have large-scale propagation areas.

The 2 Tube Grow Light measures 61cm (length) x 22cm (width). The 4 Tube Grow Light measures 122cm (length) x 38cm (width). The 8 Tube Grow Light measures 122cm (length) x 70cm (width).

Print page
Email to a friend

Buy this product

Code Price Qty
1785 T5 Propagation Grow Light 2-Tube
£59.95
1780 T5 Propagation Grow Light 4-Tube
£129.95
1781 T5 Propagation Grow Light 8-Tube
£169.95

Availability: In stock

Reviews & Ratings (2)

2 of 2 people recommended this product.

Great lights & superb build quality.
Written by Bubbla |

21 Oct 2014

the T5's are really well built to a very high quality, and do the job of providing light to seedlings extremely well, from the smallest two tube to the 8 tube you won't be disappointed. I can't recommend them more highly. If you're looking at the bright wings, do yourself s favour, spend a bit more on these & they'll last for years.

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes | No
t5 light 4tubes
Written by BM |

3 Nov 2011

best thing since sliced bread . used lots of light before but this beats all . must buy one A PLUS ALL THE WAY

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes | No
19 of 23 people found this review helpful.

Questions and Answers (12)

Hi Could you please tell me if it is possible to buy the T5 with daylight tubes, I.e full spectrum for the two tube T5.
The T5 Propagation Grow lights are supplied with full spectrum daylight tubes. We also sell replacement daylight tubes for these units.

Written by Lynn Kettle | 8 Feb 2014

I would like to have more information about this product...Does it include the T5? How many watts does it provide (the smallest one)? Thank you
These units are supplied with T5 lamps. The 2 Tube is rated @ 48 Watts, the 4 tube unit is rated @ 216 Watts, the 8 tube is 432 Watts.

Written by m | 12 Jan 2014

what type of bulb would you use for vegging, ie cool white, warm white.
You would use a daylight spectrum tube for vegetative growth.

Written by CI | 7 Mar 2013

You may also be interested in the following...