Gently does it! Kickstart rooting without overpowering plants – use a single strip Exolux Pro T5H0 Fluorescent Propagation Grow Light.
You’ll get a full spectrum, 6400k T5 lamp, along with a mini reflector to maximise light further. It’s just what you need to root cuttings & seedlings without the risk of overpowering them.
You can daisy chain up to 8 lights together - using the link connector that's included.
Each light’s cheap to use and cool to run – remember, they’re only 24W. You can suspend it directly over your propagator or even sit it on top of your propagator lid.
Replacement tubes are available – buy yours now to save on shipping.
• High rooting success rates
• Cheap to buy, run & replace tubes
• Only uses 24W of electricity
• Cool to run – can be placed directly on your propagator lid
• Supplied with a power lead and integrated mini-reflector
• Link up to 8 lights together (30cm ‘daisy chain’ link connector included)
• Secure connection points at both ends of the light
• Dimensions 57.5cm x 5cm x 4cm (L x W x H)
For even better results, try a SunMate Grow CFL Lighting System. They come with a Blue Eco Light & SunMate Grow CFL Reflector. Plants grown under them will develop a lot more foliage, better prepping them for your main grow tent.
- How to Use
You can position your reflector on top of your propagator lid or suspend it over your propagator. If linking lights together, you can daisy chain up to 8 of them using the 30m link connector that’s included.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers