As revolutionary as it is legendary, HALO remains one of the most prolific boosters we've ever encountered. By stimulating and strengthening your plants natural defence systems, this pioneering foliar feed promotes radical growth and enhanced resistance to disease. It actually increases the rate of photosynthesis (the equivalent of having more lights!) leading to higher yields and increased biomass. Based around Harpin Protein - a widely used commercial application, this remains the first and only product to take full advantage of the technology in the UK. Trust us when we say HALO will not leave you disappointed! Words really can't do this product justice - you simply HAVE to try it! Available in either a cost effective 100g tub or 5 x soluble sachets suited to smaller applications (each making 750mls of spraying solution). Apply 2-5 times throughout your grow for maximum effect.
The manufacturer's recommended dilution rates are as follows (per litre of water):
Vegetative Stage: 2.5g/500mls
Flowering Stage: 2.5g/500mls
For a more comprehensive guide on the advised application rates of this product, give us a call on 0333 003 22 96.
- Kit Contains
- HALO's unique natural Harpin protein encourages the plant to believe it is under attack, 'tricking' the plant and naturally forcing it to 'defend itself' by turning on its stress-defenses
- If a plant 'believes' it is under attack, it will grow and reproduce at a rapid rate as a means of ensuring its survival
- Use of HALO results in healthier and more productive plants with an increase in crop vigor, stamina, nutrient uptake and reproductive growth
- Both laboratory and field studies have shown that HALO treated plants exhibit accelerated growth, earlier flowering and early/increased fruit sets
- The positive effects on growth and development will lead to stronger, healthier plants that are less susceptible to disease and temperature-related shock
- The end result of using HALO is increased yields and a shortened time to harvest
- How to Use
- Apply 2-5 times throughout the growth cycle
- Spray directly onto leaves at low light levels or just before grow lights are switched off
- Treatments are recommended around critical crop physiological growth stages such as exponential vegetative growth, flower induction and 1 week before harvest
- If you need to keep your plants small, do not apply in the vegetative stage of their development
- Mother plants that have been treated with HALO will exhibit earlier fruit/flower formation, therefore a greater flowering/yielding potential
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (3)can i use this as a direct feed in my nutrient tank ?Halo is not suitable for using as a root feed, it should be used as a foliar feed.
Written by FF | 21 Oct 2013Hi if using Halo during flowering stage do i still use normal boosters as well, such as canna boost and canna pk13/14? And can the spray have any detrimental quality on the quality of fruits?You can use Halo in the flowering stage alongside other boosters. We would recommend using it once, 3 weeks after your light cycle has been changed.
Written by TC | 17 May 2012Hi, When is the best time to spay this on, im worried that the plants will get burnt if the light is on?I would recommend applying this product when your lights are off.
Written by jon | 20 Apr 2012