Enyzmes & Beneficials
Find out why everyone’s raving about Ecothrive Charge.
It’s a 100% organic, soil and coco enhancer, made entirely from the droppings of organically reared beetles. It’s Soil Association approved for use in growing organic crops
It’s bursting with beneficial bacteria (450m units per gram!), and contains chitin, to boost resistance to pests and diseases.
You’ll see surges ingrowth, robust roots and vigorously high yielding plants.
It's fast-acting and easy to apply, thanks to it's sandy texture.
- Fantastic dilution rate (1 litre of Ecothrive per 50 litre bag of coco or soil)Learn More
- Fantastic balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK – 3/2/3 )
- Boosts and prolongs fertility of potting mix
- Leads to vigorously high yielding plants - stimulates robust plant growth
- Immensely improves root zone conditions
- Boosts resistance to pests, diseases and fungus (contains chitin)
- 100% organic (Soil Association Approved!)
- Packed with microorganisms, micronutrients & rhizosphere bacteria
- Rapid results & easy to apply (thanks to sandy texture)
- Increases nutrient availability and cycling
- Can be used as a growth boosting foliar spray (mix with water first)
- Available in 1 Litre, 5 Litre & 10 Litre tubs
Mykos is a natural root promoter containing a specific beneficial fungus that forms a powerful symbiotic relationship with the plant roots. This increases the availability of nutrients and moisture for enhanced growth whilst also dramatically improving root growth and plant health.
Designed for use during propagation or transplanting, you simply place a single Root Pak underneath the transplant cube, plug or root ball supporting each of your plants. The roots will then grow through this to be colonized by the organic Mychorrhizal fungi. Mykos is also available as free flowing granules and works exactly the same way as the Mykos Paks but better suits soil and coco set ups – just sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons onto the bare roots and into the planting hole to achieve the desired effect.
Creation of a secondary root structure resulting from the application of Mykos leads to better water uptake, increased surface area for nutrient absorption, more efficient use of the growing media and increased resistance to root disease and drought. Highly recommended for hydroponics, coco and soil.Learn More
Apply just once to recently rooted cuttings to form a protective layer of 'friendly' fungi around the roots of your plants. These beneficial organisms colonise and grow with the roots providing life long protection against more dangerous pathogens including pythium. AkTRIvator is a popular product with commercial growers who use it as 'cheap insurance'. Treats 300 plants.Learn More