Enyzmes & Beneficials
Find out why everyone’s raving about Ecothrive Charge.
It’s a 100% organic, soil and coco enhancer, made entirely from the droppings of organically reared beetles. It’s Soil Association approved for use in growing organic crops.
It’s bursting with beneficial bacteria (450m units per gram!), and contains chitin, to boost resistance to pests and diseases.
You’ll see surges in growth, robust roots and vigorously high yielding plants.
It's fast-acting and easy to apply, thanks to its sandy texture.
- Fantastic dilution rate (1 litre of Ecothrive per 50 litre bag of coco or soil)Learn More
- Fantastic balance of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK – 3/2/3 )
- Boosts and prolongs fertility of potting mix
- Leads to vigorously high yielding plants - stimulates robust plant growth
- Immensely improves root zone conditions
- Boosts resistance to pests, diseases and fungus (contains chitin)
- 100% organic (Soil Association Approved!)
- Packed with microorganisms, micronutrients & rhizosphere bacteria
- Rapid results & easy to apply (thanks to sandy texture)
- Increases nutrient availability and cycling
- Can be used as a growth boosting foliar spray (mix with water first)
- Available in 1 Litre, 5 Litre & 10 Litre tubs
Mykos is a natural root promoter containing a specific beneficial fungus that forms a powerful symbiotic relationship with the plant roots. This increases the availability of nutrients and moisture for enhanced growth whilst also dramatically improving root growth and plant health.
Designed for use during propagation or transplanting, you simply place a single Root Pak underneath the transplant cube, plug or root ball supporting each of your plants. The roots will then grow through this to be colonized by the organic Mychorrhizal fungi. Mykos is also available as free flowing granules and works exactly the same way as the Mykos Paks but better suits soil and coco set ups – just sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons onto the bare roots and into the planting hole to achieve the desired effect.
Creation of a secondary root structure resulting from the application of Mykos leads to better water uptake, increased surface area for nutrient absorption, more efficient use of the growing media and increased resistance to root disease and drought. Highly recommended for hydroponics, coco and soil.Learn More
Push plant growth and create a healthy, biologically balanced root zone with Biosys – the instant microbe tea.
It’s not just a mish-mash of microbes. It’s a unique blend of beneficial bacteria, fungi and the biological catalysts that activate and sustain them (humic acids, amino acids & more).
It’s just what you need to build plant defences, ward off pathogens and boost nutrient & water uptake.
To really push growth, Biosys can make locked up minerals more available to your plants (like phosphorus). It also uses the bacteria that takes nitrogen from the air and make it into a form your plants can use!
As well as improving nutrient availability, the clever microbes in Biosys also produce substances that improve plant growth!
Whatever your growing method, use Biosys and you’ll get bigger, healthier plants with robust roots and enhanced natural defences. It’s great for stress recovery too!
It’s easy and quick to mix and use. No brewing’s needed and all catalysts are water soluble - just add to water and apply – it’s that simple!
For best results, start using it during propagation, then apply every 1 -2 weeks (indoors) or 4 weeks (outdoors).
• Easy, instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
• No brewing needed + simple to mix + ready to apply straight away!
• Enriches root zone with a diverse mix of micro-organisms
• Stimulates rooting of cuttings
• Improves growth, nutrient uptake & water absorption (endo mycorrhizae & related microbes present)
• Builds plant defences (contains Bacillus species)
• Wards off pathogens (colonises root zone with Trichoderma!)
• Helps plants recover from stress – apply twice with a 5 day gap
• Excellent value - highly concentrated
• Superb for all growing mediums & growing methods