Got a long growing area but not much headroom? Use all your space and save height with a Multi-Duct System.
They work like our NFT Gro-Tanks – they’re just as low level but have 6ft long planting channels.
- Save height (systems just 40cm tall!)
- NFT growing method (nutrient film technique)
- 6ft long planting channels (8ft systems available in store)
NFT is short for Nutrient Film Technique.
It’s where a thin stream oxygen-rich nutrient solution constantly travels over bare plant roots 24/7.
Roots get almost unrestricted access to oxygen, water & nutrients. Growth is incredible! You get bigger, healthier growing plants that produce a heavier yield.
It’s no wonder commercial growers worldwide go NFT!
Systems are only 40cm high so plants sit close to ground. They're perfect if you've got a low ceiling tent.
Systems Run 24/7
Feed is pumped over roots 24/7 so you don't have to time feeds.
Plants get unlimited access to nutrients & water to boost growth. To increase uptake, feed is highly oxygenated.
Strong, Healthy Roots
Thanks to a highly oxygenated rootzone.
Easy to Manage
Hardly any media is needed and systems recirculate feed 24/7 so you don’t have to set a feeding schedule.
There's no media to throw a way - just rockwool blocks! Unused feed is recirculated back round.
No Nutrient Build Ups
Since there's no media, you don't get nutrient build ups. Feed is contantly moving & mixing so all plants get the right nutrient profile.
How to Use
- Establish plants in 3 - 4" rockwool blocks.
- Transplant to your NFT system when roots start poking out
- Line the grooves in your rockwool blocks up with the flow of water
- Roots will then grow directly into the stream of water!
- If using spreader mats, place a single layer inside each channel, directly underneath rockwool blocks.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers