BUY 60 OR MORE BAGS OF TROPIC MIX FOR ONLY £8.95 EACH - A £1 SAVING PER UNIT!
Offering incredible value for money, this exciting medium-ferilised potting mix is aimed at soil growers keen to pursue the best possible results from traditional methods.
- Features fine grade Irish peat and high quality coco
- No perlite (easy to dispose) or woody bits (avoid fungas gnats)
- Suitable for transplanting cuttings straight into the media
- Contains calcium and magnesium at the ideal ratio of 2:1
- For first 2 weeks just add water, then on include nutrient too
What makes Tropic products truly great potting mixes? Find out in this useful article written by the experts!
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (2)Hi, is it safe to put seedlings directly in to this soil without burning them.It is quite safe to put cuttings or seedlings directly into Tropic Mix Soil.
Written by R C | 2 Jul 2016Do I use it like coco or soil. Do I need to ph my waterYou would use the Tropic mix in the same way as soil, there's no need to pH adjust your nutrients. We would recommend using the Shogun Samurai Terra Grow & Bloom nutrients with this soil.
Written by Jon | 11 Jun 2016