Want a light tight tent that won’t buckle or tear? Find out why growers love the XXL BudBox Pro Grow Tent.
It’s 120cm x 240cm x 200cm (W x L x H).
That’s easily enough space for an 8 pot growing system and 2 x 600W BAY6 light.s
They can really hold some weight – we hung a grown man from one of them and it still didn’t bend. Even the heaviest equipment’s no match for these tents.
Even the fasteners are solid. These tents have heavy-duty door clips and military grade zips - they will not jam or break.
Talk about easy access! They’re kitted out with12 vents, 2 x front doors, 2 x side doors. Front doors unzip all the way round! It’s easy to get your lights, ventilation & irrigation equipment in.
You can quickly check plants without disturbing them, via the large viewing window.
All of this and 100% lightproof…even the viewing window has a green light filter.
You’ll assemble your tent in no time without help! Thank the frame’s simple ‘push & click’ connections for that – it’s a doddle
• 120cm x 240cm x 200cm
• Great for 2 x 600W BAY6 grow lights
• Space for an 8 pot system
• White reflective interior
• 100% lightproof design
• Steel poles and corner pieces
• Reflective white interior
• Easy assembly - secure ‘push & click’ frame connections
• Heavy duty zips – they won’t jam up
• Strong door clips – no Velcro – built to last
• Flexible layout - frame free central space
• Fast inspection - large viewing window with green light filter
• Water catchment tray – protects tent and reflects light!
• Pull strings around socks – make them light tight!
• 4 hanging straps (for lights and filters)
• 2 x 275mm extraction vents, 2 x 225mm intake vents
• 4 x 100mm vents for electrics
• 2 x ground level water system vents
• 2 x 275mm air-cooled lighting socks
• 2 x front doors (zip all the way round!)
• 2 x side access doors - easy access to equipment and plants
Option 1: Get the Tent on Its Own:
• Size: 120cm x 240cm x 200cm (height)
Option 2: Get the Complete Kit:
You don’t have to think – buy your lights, tent & extraction system in one beautiful bundle.
- Kit Contains
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (3)R they just for hydroponic or can u do soil n xxlbud box tent kit??You can use the growing system of your choice in the XXL Budbox Tent. It will work well with soil, coco, or hydroponic systems.
Written by DJ | 8 Feb 2014Are spare corner blocks,both three and four way available to order online?Hi, these are not available online, but we do have spare corner pieces. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Written by DF | 17 Apr 2013what type of lights come with the basic kit? e.g hps or cfl lightsThe Budbox Basic Kits come with our Proxima Euro Light System, which is supplied with a spectrum adjusted HPS lamp.
Written by kim | 30 Oct 2011