Maintaining your grow room temperature within the optimum range is essential if you don't want plant growth to suffer. The KlimaHeat tubular heater is ideal for indoor grow tents, grow rooms, greenhouses and conservatories thanks to its simple yet effective design and low power consumption. The product does not have thermostatic controls though, so we recommend using a timer to set on and off periods at regular intervals thereby keeping temperatures up. An essential purchase for any grower - young or old, new or experienced! Measures 60cm long.
- Kit Contains
- Combats the colder conditions associated with indoor gardening during lights off / at night
- Excellent for overwintering plants in a greenhouse
- Supports and aids the growth of plants in cooler conservatories
- How to Use
- Mount the KlimaHeat tubular grow room heater to the floor or a wall in a horizontal position using the brackets provided and suitable fixings
- Surfaces other than the one that the KlimaHeat tubular grow room heater is attached to should be a minimum distance of 30mm. Also ensure there is a minimum distance of 200mm between the KlimaHeat tubular grow room heater and any shelving placed above it
- If attaching to a wall, screw in the two bottom halves of the mounting brackets so that they will hold either end of the KlimaHeat tubular grow room heater
- Only operate the KlimaHeat tubular grow room heater once it has been securely mounted
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (2)is the heater safe to leave on 24hrs a day 7 days a week when its cold??The Grow Room Heater is safe to leave on 24/7, but there is a very good chance that your room would get too hot. We would recommend running this unit with a 24 Hour Grasslin Timer, & use a min/max thermometer to monitor temperatures. You will then be able to fine tune the timings of the heater.
Written by gavin | 15 Nov 2012How many watts does this thing use and what area will it cover?The Grow Room Heater is rated at 80 Watts, & will heat a 1.2 x 1.2 metre tent.
Written by ben | 29 Jun 2011