BUY 2+ 1000W 400V GAVITA PRO CLASSIC GROW LIGHTS FOR £439.95 EACH - A £10 SAVING PER UNIT!
BUY 4+ 1000W 400V GAVITA PRO CLASSIC GROW LIGHTS FOR £424.95 EACH - A £25 SAVING PER UNIT!
GAVITA NOW ON DISPLAY IN ALL STORES
Get up to 8% more grow light with the pioneering a Gavita Pro 3-in-1 system.
They’re brighter, cooler and far more efficient than standard HPS grow lights. You’ll get the power of 400 Volts from a 230V socket!
You can dim and boost your lights to suit each grow phase and your environment.
Lamps have a 5,000 hour life expectancy and maintain 95% of light over a year. There’s no electromagnetic interference, either.
They produce hardly any sound or heat – they’re silent and cool to the touch.
• 400V 3-in-1 ballast, reflector and light
• Runs off a normal 230V socket
• Up to 8% more grow light
• Up to 10% higher yields
• Long lasting lamp – life expectancy of 5,000 hrs
• Exceptional lamp light maintenance of 95% after a year
• 96% efficient replaceable reflector
• Dim or boost light output using the knob on the fixture
• 50–100% light output control range
• Soft dim (light dims slowly to reduce stress)
• Ballast is silent and cool to the touch
• Red LED status indicator
• UV resistant rubber wiring
• Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling
• Easy to use – it’s plug and play
• Sealed housing (with Gore-Tex ventilation plug)
• Microprocessor controlled
• No acoustic resonance (lamp runs optimally)
• UL Listed
Gavita products come with a 3 year warranty that we're happy to honour - just make sure you hang onto your receipt.
Set the light up with a timer and contactor. Or upgrade to a Gavita Pro E-Series light and all you’ll need is a Master Controller.
You can automate the activity of up 80 Gavita Pro E-Series Lights at once. There are tons of safety features, too.
- The Tech
Gavita Pro 400V / 1000W Complete Systems
• Input Voltage:230V +/-10%
• Input Current 1:4.42A at 240V
• Input Power 1:1060 Watt
• Power Factor:> 0.98
• Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
• Adjustable: 600/660/750/825/1000/1150 watt
• Inner box dimensions:22.3"/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 13,4”/341mm (height)
• Case Temp. (°C):20 - 50°C
• Reflector Material:HortiStar HR 96 1000 DE in bracket, Vega aluminium
• Lamp holder:Vossloh Schwabe k12 x 30s
• Light Source:1000W 400V electronic double ended lamp
• Luminous Flux:138.000 Lumens (indicative)
• PPF:>2000 μmol/sec
• Article Number:184.108.40.206.10 (EU) | 220.127.116.11.11 (UK) | 18.104.22.168.12 (CH)
• EAN code:8718403052459 (EU) | 8718403052077 (UK) | 8718403052480 (CH)
- Kit Contains
1 x Combined Gavita Pro Ballast and Reflector
1 x 1000 Watt Pro HPS Lamp
- How to Use
They’re easy to use – everything is plug and play.
To change your reflectors or lamps, see the video above.
• Make sure you set it up with a heavy duty timer or contactor
• Do not use household timers!
• Always install lamps before connecting to your mains
• Always allow your lamps to cool for 30 minutes before restarting or changing
• A standard HPS lamp is not suitable to use with the Gavita Pro Ballast
• Never touch your lamp with bare hands
• Avoid coiled power cords
• Lamps should be run at 100% for at least 100 hours before you dim them
- Q & A
Questions and Answers