LIMITED TIME SALE! Get £25 OFF a 600 Watt Adjust-A-Wings Avenger Exolux Dimmable Light System - Was £204.95, NOW £179.95
Still using a magnetic ballast? Boost your yield and lower running costs with an Exolux Pro 600 Watt Lighting System.
• Exolux Pro 600W Dimmable Digital Ballast
• Grolux Lamp
• Choice of Reflectors
Unlike magnetic ballasts, your Exolux Ballast will transform your voltage up or down, to prevent power surges and create a consistently high light intensity.
For more accurate colour rendering of the lamp, ballasts have a super high frequency, which excites the gases in the lamp more efficiently.
You can change your output without swapping lamps – dim your lamp to 250W or 400W. For even bigger yields, you can boost your output by 10% (to 660W).
To prolong the life of your lamps, your ballast uses soft-start technology, which lowers your start up current.
All of this and you actually use 3 – 4% less energy per ballast. When you run multiple lights, the savings just keep adding up.
• 4 dimmer settings (250W, 400W, 600W & 660W output)
• Super lumen (boost) setting – 10% more power
• Easy to use - simple dimming switch - plug and play
• No heat problems - cool running ballast with thermal protection
• No noise – it’s operates silently - no humming, no buzzing
• Prolong the life of lamps – soft-start technology
• Energy saving (roughly 3 – 4% per ballast!)
• Long life + 3 year warranty
• Features bestselling Grolux Lamp (dual spectrum for vegging and flowering)
Choose your Ballast
• BAY6 Euro Reflector (600 Watt BAY6 Euro Exolux Dimmable Light System)
• Prima Klima Optomiser (600 Watt PK Optomiser Exolux Dimmable Light System)
• Silver Parabolic Reflector (600 Watt Silver Parabolic Exolux Dimmable Light System)
• Northstar Reflector (600 Watt Northstar Exolux Dimmable Light System)
• Adjust-a-Wing Enforcer Reflector (600 Watt Adjust-a-Wing Enforcer Exolux Dimmable Light System)
• Adjust-a-Wing Avenger Reflector (600 Watt Adjust-a-Wing Avenger Exolux Dimmable Light System)
- The Tech
Exolux Pro 600 Watt Dimmable Digital Ballast
• Dimmable digital ballast for HID lighting
• Model: EXOLUX Pro 600W Dimmable Digital Ballast
• Input: 230 ~50/60HZ, 3.0A. COS Ø 0.99
• CF < 1.7, TA = 40oC, TC = 70oC, U-Out = 250V
• For HPS/MH 600W Lamps
600W Grolux Lamp
• Light colour: 0
• Technology: HID
• Lamp finish: clear
• Lamp shape: tubular
• Dimmable: Yes
• Cap/Base: E40
• CRI (Ra): 20
• Colour temperature (K): 2050
• Luminous flux (Rated) (lm): 90000
• Efficacy (Rated) (lm/w): 149
• Watt (Nominal) (W): 615
• Voltage (V): 125
How does the Exolux Pro Digital Ballast work?
Your ballast regulates how much power goes to your lamp.
The Exolux Pro is a digital ballast so can transform the incoming voltage up or down, regardless of the supply. This means that:
• You can dim and boost your output
• You can power it from a standard UK 240V mains supply (a household plug)
• Light output is more consistent (unaffected by fluctuations from your mains supply)
If you have a multi light set up, it’s a no brainer. As you add a new light to your grow room, the power going to each lamp drops – use a digital ballast to ensure each light is always receiving its maximum power.
Digital ballast are also:
• Cheaper to run (use less energy)
• Lightweight and compact
• Cooler to run – no heat problems
• Silent – no noise
• Have a longer life
• Prolong the life of your lamp – no power surges
- Kit Contains
• Exolux Pro 600 Watt Dimmable Digital Ballast
• Grolux 600W Lamp
• Your choice of reflector
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (2)Hey, is it possible to swap the light system in the BAY6 XL Grow Tent complete kit (120cm x 120cm x 200cm) for the 600 Watt Northstar Exolux Dimmable Light System? and if I can how much would it cost? thanksIt is possible to upgrade the light system in this kit & pay the difference. Please call us on 0333 003 2296 & we will be able to give you a quote.
Written by FH | 5 Nov 2016Hi, what is the optimum distance from the plants that would you put this 600w unit in the seedling/veg/flowering stage? Many thanksWe would recommend having the lamp 150cm away from seedlings, 120cm from young vegetative plants, 90cm from plants at the start of flowering, & 70cm from the tops of the plants when they are fully into flowering.
Written by AP | 21 Jun 2016