Join thousands of other growers who use our bestselling Professional Extraction Kit.
It’s the most reliable air exchange and odour removal kit around.
It’s got everything you need to help manage temperatures and regulate CO2 and humidity levels, ultimately leading to bigger yields.
Your trusty bundle will also help keep mould at bay, eliminate bad odours and remove hot air.
All parts are tried, tested, trusted and built to last - this clever kit won’t let you down.
Find out why it’s used by more of our growers than any other kit – get yours today.
• Reliable air exchange and odour removal kit
• Tried, tested and trusted – it’s our bestseller!
• Secure and easy to install
• Regulate CO2 and humidity levels
• Helps keep temperatures down
• Reduces risk of mould
• 1 x Systemair RVK Extraction Fan – powerful, reliable, runs silently
• 1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter – uses high grade carbon!
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - resistant to temperature and pressures
• 1 x Quick Release Duct Clip - super secure with worm screw
• 1 x Fast Clamp – snug, no-noise fit
For more information on each, see ‘The Tech’.
Choose your Air Flow RateLearn More
• RVK100A1 Professional Extraction Kit 1 - 184m3/hour
• RVK125A1 Professional Extraction Kit 2 - 220m3/hour
• RVK150A1 Professional Extraction Kit 3 - 428m3/hour
• RVK150L1 Professional Extraction Kit 4 - 720m3/hour
• RVK200A1 Professional Extraction Kit 5 - 796m3/hour
• RVK250L1 Professional Extraction Kit 6 - 1080m3/hour
• RVK315A1 Professional Extraction Kit 7 - 1375m3/hour
Climate control can be easy and affordable – the German made RVK Systemair Extractor Fans see to that.
They’re robust, powerful and quiet, yet extremely low cost. You’ll connect and install them in no time at all. It’s no wonder they’re our bestselling fan!
Believe us, they will not let you down. They’ve been tried and tested time and time again – they’re virtually indestructible with air tight casing! Yours will safely run for 24 hours a day without stopping
You won’t find a fan this good for such a low cost anywhere else. It’s an absolute must for entry level growers! Experienced growers still swear by them.
• Designed to run 24/7
• Easily connects to carbon filters and silencers
• It’s a bestseller!
• Systemair – a trusted brand
• Quiet with low vibration
• Maintenance-free and highly reliable
• Ideal as extractor fan and intake fan
• Integral thermal contacts
• Flexible! Can be installed in any position
• Mounting bracket included
You will also need:
• A separate power cable for each fan
• A carbon filter (extractor only)
• A suitable length of Ducting
• 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips (or 1 x Fast Clamp and 2 x Quick Release Duct Clips)
• 2 x Rope Ratchets (recommended)
Choosing your fan:
• Use one fan to draw air out of your grow room.
• Use air vents or a second, smaller RVK extractor fan to draw air in.
Please see ‘The Tech’ to work out which size fans you need.
Choosing a Carbon Filter:
To remove foul odours, you need to use a carbon filter with your extractor fan. Make sure your carbon filter’s spigot/flange size is the same as that in your extractor fan. Here are the carbon filters compatible with each fan:
100mm (4") RVK100 A1 Extractor Fan - 184m3/hour: CF160 or BF160
125mm (5") RVK125 A1 Extractor Fan - 220m3/hour: CF240 or BF240
150mm (6") RVK150 A1 Extractor Fan - 428m3/hour: CF360 or BF360
150mm (6") RVK150 L1 Extractor Fan - 720m3/hour: CF680 or BF680
200mm (8") RVK200 A1 Extractor Fan - 796m3/hour: CF800 or BF800
250mm (10") RVK250 L1 Extractor Fan - 1080m3/hour: CF1000 or BF1000
315mm (12.5") RVK315 A1 Extractor Fan - 1375m3/hour: CF1300 or BF1300
Try a Complete Kit:
To make life easy, try a complete Eco Extraction Kit. You don’t have to work anything out – kits comes with an RVK Extraction Fan, a Power Cable a PK Eco Carbon Filter, 5m Combi Ducting and 3 x Quick Release Duct ClipsLearn More
Move masses of air almost silently with less energy - the stealthy Revolution Vector EC Fan is finally here!
The air flow’s amazing! You won’t get any air leaks – the fan’s casing is made out of a single piece that’s air tight. Even when used with a carbon filter they hardly lose any pressure.
There’s nearly no vibration or humming, not even on the lower speeds.
These brutes are virtually indestructible. The motor’s protected from overheating and the body is made from a unique composite material.
Each fan uses cutting edge EC technology, which combines AC & DC voltages to get a virtually silent, powerful fan that uses less energy and is easy to control.
There’s absolutely nothing else like it – this fan puts the rest to shame. It’s based on years of research and is THE ONLY fan to buy. Your extraction system will be quieter, and more efficient than ever before!
All fans MUST be connected to a G.A.S EC Fan Controller.
• Has to be used with a G.A.S EC Fan Controller – buy separately
• Other connections may be needed (see below)
• Incredible air flow
• No air leaks – fan body is just one piece
• No vibrations or humming from either the fan or controller
• Electronic motor protection – it won’t overheat
• Low power consumption – economic!
• Tidy – compact, lightweight & easy to fit
• Based on years of research, development & engineering
• Reliable with 2 year warranty included
• Mounting clamp included for easy, anti-vibration installation
• Easy, precise controls with digital display
Choose your Size:
• 150mm (6") Revolution Vector EC Fan - 781m3/hour (Matches Carbon Filter CF680)
• 200mm (8") Revolution Vector EC Fan - 1332m3/hour (Matches Carbon Filter CF1150)
Option 1: One fanLearn More
• G.A.S EC Fan Controller only
• Available here
Option 2: Two fans to run at the same speed (intake fan is smaller than the extractor fan)
• 1 x G.A.S EC Fan Controller
• 1 x G.A.S EC Fan Y-Splitter Connector
• 1 x G.A.S EC Fan Male-Male Lead - 5m
• All available here
Option 3: Two fans to run at different speeds (intake and extractor fan are the same size)
• 1 x G.A.S EC Fan Controller
• 1 x G.A.S EC Balancer (2m signal cable included)
• 1 x G.A.S EC Fan Male-Male Lead - 5m
• All available here
Make air exchange and odour removal easy & affordable…try our Eco Extraction Kit.
Your clever kit will continually remove stale, damp, hot, CO2 depleted air, making room for fresh, CO2 rich air.
It’ll also remove bad odours, help prevent high heats and keeps humidity under control.
You don’t need to work anything out – this kit’s got you covered for an unbeatable price. The result? Consistently high yields.
Your smart bundle’s reliable, easy to install and features our bestselling German-made RVK fans. Don’t dither – it’s a no brainer. Get yours today.
✔ Keeps CO2 levels high and constant
✔ Regulates humidity levels
✔ Keeps moulds & pests at bay
✔ Great for temperature control
✔ Excellent odour removal - high grade carbon filter included
✔ Easy to install - ducting & clips included
✔ Robust & lightweight German made RVK fan
✔ Reliable and great value for money
• 1 x RVK Extraction Fan - powerful and reliable
• 1 x PK Eco Carbon Filter - uses high grade, virgin carbon
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - flexible and durable ducting
• 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips – connects ducting to your fan and filter
✔ Quiet, Powerful Extractor Fan
Remove hot, stale, CO2 depleted air with a quiet, powerful German-made RVK Extractor Fan (4m power cable included). They're light yet robust, with a fibreglass and plastic casing. You can power yours from a household electrical supply or connect it to a controller. It's been a bestseller since 1994 - you can rely on them.
✔ Excellent Odour Removal
To remove all odours, you get an Eco Carbon Filter (life of 9 months). It uses pellets of pure, virgin, high grade compressed carbon. These pellets are the perfect size for free air flow while still removing odours. It doesn’t restrict air flow through your fan - other ‘lighter’ options simply can’t compete.
✔ Tough, Airtight Ducting
To easily connect your carbon filter to your extractor fan, you get combi ducting. It’s strong, airtight & resistant to grow room temperatures and pressures.
Everything in this kit's been hand picked by us - you know it's reliable. You also get foolproof GroWell illustrated instructions with your kit.
✔ Super Secure Connections
You get 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips in your kit. Use these to connect your ducting to your extractor fan and carbon filter. They use tightly woven worm screws to keep all connections secure.
Choose your Air Flow Rate
• RVK100A1 Eco Extraction Kit 1 - (184m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
• RVK125A1 Eco Extraction Kit 2 - (220m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
• RVK150A1 Eco Extraction Kit 3 - (428m3/hour) - Up to 2-3 x 600W lights
• RVK150L1 Eco Extraction Kit 4 - (720m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
• RVK200A1 Eco Extraction Kit 5 - (796m3/hour) - Up to 4-6 x 600W lights
• RVK250L1 Eco Extraction Kit 6 - (1080m3/hour) - Up to 6-8 x 600W lights
Ready for a no-noise, turbulence-free flow of air? Try the silent but deadly Q-Max EC Fan.Learn More
It’s a super slick turbine fan that has a cutting-edge EC motor and 3D rotor stator system – it’s unbelievably efficient!
You won’t find another fan quite like it. The 3D rotor system’s so good it’s patented – other brands cannot use it.
As for the EC motor, it combines AC and DC voltages so you can move oodles of air on a much lower power, almost silently. You can power yours from a standard household mains supply. From a German made fan like this, you’d expect nothing less!
When we say they’re silent, we mean it…say goodbye to noisy turbulence - say hello to a streamline design and sound insulating foam layer.
You can control up to 10 fans at once with a plug & play Q-Max EC Fan Controller. Simply connect your fans, set your maximum fan speed, choose a target temperature and you’re ready to go.
• Low power! Unbelievably efficient turbine fan
• Silent! No turbulence + sound insulation
• Cutting-edge EC motor (combines AC & DC voltages)
• Patented 3D rotor stator system
• Light, compact & easy to mount
• Premium German build
• Robust metal casing
• Meets ErP requirements for all EU marketed fans
• Connect up to 10 fans with a Q-Max EC Fan Controller