Join thousands of other growers who use our bestselling Professional Extraction Kit.
It’s the most reliable air exchange and odour removal kit around.
It’s got everything you need to help manage temperatures and regulate CO2 and humidity levels, ultimately leading to bigger yields.
Your trusty bundle will also help keep mould at bay, eliminate bad odours and remove hot air.
All parts are tried, tested, trusted and built to last - this clever kit won’t let you down.
Find out why it’s used by more of our growers than any other kit – get yours today.
• Reliable air exchange and odour removal kit
• Tried, tested and trusted – it’s our bestseller!
• Secure and easy to install
• Regulate CO2 and humidity levels
• Helps keep temperatures down
• Reduces risk of mould
• 1 x Systemair RVK Extraction Fan – powerful, reliable, runs silently
• 1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter – uses high grade carbon!
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - resistant to temperature and pressures
• 1 x Quick Release Duct Clip - super secure with worm screw
• 1 x Fast Clamp – snug, no-noise fit
For more information on each, see ‘The Tech’.
Choose your Air Flow RateLearn More
• RVK100A1 Professional Extraction Kit 1 - 184m3/hour
• RVK125A1 Professional Extraction Kit 2 - 220m3/hour
• RVK150A1 Professional Extraction Kit 3 - 428m3/hour
• RVK150L1 Professional Extraction Kit 4 - 720m3/hour
• RVK200A1 Professional Extraction Kit 5 - 796m3/hour
• RVK250L1 Professional Extraction Kit 6 - 1080m3/hour
• RVK315A1 Professional Extraction Kit 7 - 1375m3/hour
Good air exchange is an important consideration in any grow room, since CO2 levels must constantly be replenished, temperatures skillfully managed, humidity levels harnessed and bugs blocked out. Made by Systemair of Germany, these RVK turbo fans are quiet running, powerful and ideal for connecting up to our superb selection of carbon filters and silencers.
Normally you would use one fan as part of an extraction system to take away the stale air from inside your grow room and another as part of an intake system to bring in fresh air from outside of it. In some instances, such as smaller set-ups, it is possible to get by with a single extractor fan which is used with a carbon filter and ducting parts to remove stale air from the grow room whilst fresh air is sucked into the grow room via vents in doors, windows and walls. RVK Systemair Extractor Fans are suitable whatever method you choose to use and get a full recommendation from us!
Choose the model that is right for you from the variety of different sizes on offer by referring to the table further down the page. Each RVK fan is supplied with a mounting bracket and replacements/spares of these components are available (call 0333 003 22 96 for further details). You will need a separate power cable to operate your fan - see the related items below to add this product to your basket.
For the creation of an effective extraction system, in addition to the fan we also recommend getting a decent Carbon Filter, a suitable length of Ducting, a Fast Clamp, 2 x Quick Release Duct Clips and 2 x Rope Ratchets. If you want to put together an intake system, on top of the fan you will require a suitable length of Ducting and a Quick Release Duct Clip. A diagram demonstrating how to wire up your fan can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant PDF file underneath the main images.Learn More
Make air exchange and odour removal easy & affordable…try our Eco Extraction Kit.
Your clever kit will continually remove stale, damp, hot, CO2 depleted air, making room for fresh, CO2 rich air.
It’ll also remove bad odours, help prevent high heats and keeps humidity under control.
You don’t need to work anything out – this kit’s got you covered for an unbeatable price. The result? Consistently high yields.
Your smart bundle’s reliable, easy to install and features our bestselling German-made RVK fans. Don’t dither – it’s a no brainer. Get yours today.
✔ Keeps CO2 levels high and constant
✔ Regulates humidity levels
✔ Keeps moulds & pests at bay
✔ Great for temperature control
✔ Excellent odour removal - high grade carbon filter included
✔ Easy to install - ducting & clips included
✔ Robust & lightweight German made RVK fan
✔ Reliable and great value for money
• 1 x RVK Extraction Fan - powerful and reliable
• 1 x PK Eco Carbon Filter - uses high grade, virgin carbon
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - flexible and durable ducting
• 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips – connects ducting to your fan and filter
✔ Quiet, Powerful Extractor Fan
Remove hot, stale, CO2 depleted air with a quiet, powerful German-made RVK Extractor Fan (4m power cable included). They're light yet robust, with a fibreglass and plastic casing. You can power yours from a household electrical supply or connect it to a controller. It's been a bestseller since 1994 - you can rely on them.
✔ Excellent Odour Removal
To remove all odours, you get an Eco Carbon Filter (life of 9 months). It uses pellets of pure, virgin, high grade compressed carbon. These pellets are the perfect size for free air flow while still removing odours. It doesn’t restrict air flow through your fan - other ‘lighter’ options simply can’t compete.
✔ Tough, Airtight Ducting
To easily connect your carbon filter to your extractor fan, you get combi ducting. It’s strong, airtight & resistant to grow room temperatures and pressures.
Everything in this kit's been hand picked by us - you know it's reliable. You also get foolproof GroWell illustrated instructions with your kit.
✔ Super Secure Connections
You get 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips in your kit. Use these to connect your ducting to your extractor fan and carbon filter. They use tightly woven worm screws to keep all connections secure.
Choose your Air Flow Rate
• RVK100A1 Eco Extraction Kit 1 - (184m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
• RVK125A1 Eco Extraction Kit 2 - (220m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
• RVK150A1 Eco Extraction Kit 3 - (428m3/hour) - Up to 2-3 x 600W lights
• RVK150L1 Eco Extraction Kit 4 - (720m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
• RVK200A1 Eco Extraction Kit 5 - (796m3/hour) - Up to 4-6 x 600W lights
• RVK250L1 Eco Extraction Kit 6 - (1080m3/hour) - Up to 6-8 x 600W lights
REDUCED TO CLEAR - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABILITY - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
Designed for single light set ups, these clever products bring together the benefits of an extractor fan and a fan speed controller. After selecting an idling speed and target temperature, it will only switch to full speed when suitable conditions need restoring. Given that UK temperatures often range from one extreme to another, the need for a flexible fan is obvious.Learn More