Join thousands of other growers who use our bestselling Professional Extraction Kit.
It’s the most reliable air exchange and odour removal kit around.
It’s got everything you need to help manage temperatures and regulate CO2 and humidity levels, ultimately leading to bigger yields.
Your trusty bundle will also help keep mould at bay, eliminate bad odours and remove hot air.
All parts are tried, tested, trusted and built to last - this clever kit won’t let you down.
Find out why it’s used by more of our growers than any other kit – get yours today.
• Reliable air exchange and odour removal kit
• Tried, tested and trusted – it’s our bestseller!
• Secure and easy to install
• Regulate CO2 and humidity levels
• Helps keep temperatures down
• Reduces risk of mould
• 1 x Systemair RVK Extraction Fan – powerful, reliable, runs silently
• 1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter – uses high grade carbon!
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - resistant to temperature and pressures
• 1 x Quick Release Duct Clip - super secure with worm screw
• 1 x Fast Clamp – snug, no-noise fit
For more information on each, see ‘The Tech’.
Choose your Air Flow Rate
• RVK100A1 Professional Extraction Kit 1 - 184m3/hour
• RVK125A1 Professional Extraction Kit 2 - 220m3/hour
• RVK150A1 Professional Extraction Kit 3 - 428m3/hour
• RVK150L1 Professional Extraction Kit 4 - 720m3/hour
• RVK200A1 Professional Extraction Kit 5 - 796m3/hour
• RVK250L1 Professional Extraction Kit 6 - 1080m3/hour
• RVK315A1 Professional Extraction Kit 7 - 1375m3/hour
- The Science
Plants constantly consume CO2 and release moisture.
This is problematic:
• CO2 drops below the optimum level for photosynthesis
• Too much moisture inhibits growth
• Moisture also encourages the development of mould
If left untreated, the air around your plants becomes hot and humid with too little CO2.
It’s important that you reguarly remove and replace this air with an air exchange system to:
• Extract stale air to make space for fresh air
• Give plants a steady supply of CO2
• Help control temperatures (by extracting hot air)
• Prevent mould from taking hold (moisture is extracted)
Controlling the air your plants are exposed to in this way will ultimately lead to healthier crops and bigger yields.
- The Tech
Systemair RVK Extractor Fan
Try air extraction the Systemair way.
You’ll get a turbo fan that’s quiet but mighty – just wait ‘til you see it in action.
It’ll deftly draw out stale, hot, humid air to make room for fresh, CO2 rich air.
It’ll run 24/7, ensuring a steady, constant air flow.
You won’t need a power cable – you get one with your Extraction Kit.
• 4m Power lead included (as part of the Professional Extraction kit)
• Designed to run 24/7
• Runs silently
• Easily connects to carbon filters and silencers
• Well established, trusted brand
• It’s a bestseller!
PK Professional Carbon Filter
Fight foul odours with the unbeatable PK Professional Carbon Filter.
It uses only the purest virgin carbon pellets – no foul smells will get past it.
These pellets are the perfect size to absorb all smells without restricting air flow.
Your carbon filter will last – the carbon alone has a life of 18 months.
You won’t find a filter better than this – it was made specifically for air filtration! ‘Lighter’ alternatives just won’t work as well.
• Uses pure, virgin carbon pellets
• Designed specifically for air filtration
• Unbeatable – ‘lighter’ filters can’t compete
• Built to last
• Carbon lasts 18 months.
5m Combi Ducting
Your fan pushes stale air through your combi ducting, out of your grow space.
It’s tough, flexible, airtight and resistant to temperatures and pressures in your grow space, too.
It has an aluminium and polyester inner shell, with the support of a durable steel wire helix.
Simply connect one end to your extractor fan and the other end out of your grow space.
• Strong and air tight
• Resistant to temperatures
• Resistant to grow room pressures
• Connects to your Extractor Fan
• Aluminium and polyester inner shell
• Supported by steel wire helix
Quick Release Duct Clip
When securing ducting to your extractor fan, always use duct clips.
They’re easy to attach and remove, yet super secure, thanks to their tightly woven worm screws.
• Connects ducting to your extractor fan
• Uses tightly woven worm screws
• Quick release design
• Highly secure
Forget the ducting - connect your extractor fan to your carbon filter with a Fast Clamp instead.
They all have an anti-vibration, neoprene padding for a snug, no noise fit.
• Connects extractor fan to carbon filter
• No ducting needed
• Snug, no noise fit
• Anti-vibration neoprene padding
• Not suitable for connecting ducting
- Kit Contains
1 x RVK Extractor Fan & 4m Power Lead
1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter
1 x Fast Clamp
1 x Quick Release Duct Clip
1 x 5m of Combi Ducting
- How to Use
1. Connect the mounting bracket to the fan
2. Connect the extractor fan to the carbon filter
- Using your fast clamp (no ducting needed)
3. Connect the ducting to the other end of the fan
- Use the supplied duct clip
4. Position your filter
- Either hang it with a heavy duty chain or stand it on a filter frame
- The loose end of the ducting will need to be out of your grow space
Positioning your filter near the ceiling of your grow room, as hot, stale air will rise.
Also create intake holes near the base of your growing space so your plants get a constant flow of fresh air.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (5)Hello i have a question on which RVK filteration set up i should purchase from you for a grow room that's 2 meters in height 3 meters in length and just under a meter in depth? This grow room will have the 6 pot DWC system and 2 400 watt lights.For a room with 2 x 400W lights, we would recommend extraction kit 2, with an RVK100A1 as the input fan. You will need to use the input fan with 2 400W light systems.
Written by Master Bromad | 22 Jul 2013What would you recommend for my 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent with 1 600watt HPS for intake, outtake and temprature control with the fans?For a 600W light in this tent, I would go for extraction kit 2, which uses the RVK125A1 fan, with an RVK100A1 fan for the intake, & use a Klimavator to control the fans.
Written by JH | 9 Jan 2013i have 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.0m tent with 2 600 watt lights, which do you think would be the best extraction kit?I would recommend using extraction kit 3 with this setup.
Written by roy | 27 Dec 2012I have a 2.4 x2.4 x 2 tent. Can you recommend extraction kit. Also intake fan...both mid price please, don't want noisy cheap and nasty. CheersIf you are using 4 x 400W lights in this tent, I would recommend the Budget Extraction Kit 4, with an RVK150A1 as your intake fan, if you are using 4 x 600W lights, you would need to go for Budget extraction kit 5, also using a RVK150A1 as the input. There are silencers & acousitc ducting available to fit these kits, should you require quieter operation, although they are both quiet for the volume of air that they move.
Written by Ian | 9 Aug 2012which model is pictured? Is there an easy way to find out what fan/filter I currently have? I'm in need of replacing the filter but not sure which to get.The best way to determine what size you currently have is to measure the spigot size on the filter. The fan should also have the size on it somewhere.
Written by donald | 7 Jun 2012