3 for 2 on MyCO2 Bags - Mix & Match - SAVE £39.95!
The award-winning MyCO2 bags are here!
Most CO2 bags start releasing CO2 before they even reach you. MyCO2 bags don't - they're activated by you. They only release CO2 when and where you want them to.
Absolutely no CO2 is lost in storage or transport – every bit goes into your grow room.
As a bonus, you can grow an edible batch of delicious Oyster (Bloom) or medicinal Reishi mushrooms (Grow) from each bag!. Just follow the instructions on your box.
There’s a bag to suit each stage of growth, but both can be used throughout your growing cycle:
• MyCO2 Grow: consistently produces around 800 PPM for up to 180 days, using Reishi Mushrooms
• MyCO2 Bloom: consistently produces around 1200ppm for up to 60 days, using Oyster Mushrooms
• Award-winning brand (1st place Green Festival San Francisco Brand Award in 2014)
• No Wasted CO2! Self-activation – CO2 when you want it, where you want it
• Incredible life span (4 months!) and CO2 output
• Bonus – grow edible mushrooms with each box
• Simple, affordable, and effective
• Clear, easy instructions
• Handy carry hanger for each box
• Reusable PP5 plastic clip
• Recyclable box and bag
• Compostable substrate (made from a unique hardwood sawdust / wood chip mix)
• USDA Certified Organic
Use one MyCO2 bag per 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m area or one MyCO2 bag per light.
- The Science
Activated by you – No Waste!
Most CO2 bags start releasing CO2 straight away, before you’ve even purchased them.
MyCO2 bags only start releasing CO2 when you want them to since they’re activated by you.
Live mushroom spawn is kept separate from the mushroom growing substrate within the bag, with a reusable plastic clip. When you’re ready, take the clip off and mix the mushroom spawn with the substrate.
Shortly after, the fungi starts decomposing the substrate, converting carbon to CO2. This will continue to happen until just after full colonization is reached.
The more aggressive the species of mushroom, the faster this happens, the higher the concentration of CO2 released.
MyCO2 Bloom contains a more aggressive species of mushroom than MyCO2 Grow.
In MyCO2 Bloom:
For rapid CO2 Output, Blue Oyster Mushroom is used, releasing 1200+ ppm of CO2 in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent.
In MyCO2 Grow:
For slower CO2 output, a less aggressive Reishi Mushroom species is used, releasing 800 PPM of CO2 in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent
- How to Use
For best results
• Use one MyCO2 bag per 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m area or one MyCO2 per light
• Activate your MyCo2 Bloom 10 days before entering the flowering cycle to get a nice peak of CO2 at the right time.
For plant safety and easy maintenance:
• Use the box when hanging the bags
• Pull the loose section of the bag out the trap door on the back of the box
• Suspend it above plants with a rope ratchet connected to the box handle
• Carbon dioxide is then released as the fungus decomposes.
CO2 works best in grow rooms with a low ventilation rate. This means the CO2 hangs around longer, enabling plants to utilise this natural growth enhancing gas.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers